The Fluke 1555 insulation resistance tester offers digital insulation testing up to 10 kV, making it ideal for testing a wide range of high voltage equipment including switchgear, motors, generators and cables.
Fluke insulation testers can now conduct the entire range of test voltages specified in IEEE 43-2000 with a best in class, 3 year warranty and CAT IV 600 V safety rating. With measurement storage and PC interface, the 1555 is a perfect tool for preventative or predictive maintenance programs designed to identify potential equipment failures before they occur.
The Fluke 1555’s accuracy is specified for one year after calibration at operating temperatures of 0 °C to 35 °C. For operating temperatures outside the range (-20 °C to 0 °C and 35 °C to 50 °C), add ± .25 % per °C, except on the 20 % bands add ± 1 % per °C.
- TrendIt™ Graphs: Use graphing to show changes in measurements, allowing you to graph and show problems instantly.
- EquipmentLog™ History: Access equipment history building a database of equipment health and baselines with cloud backup.
- ShareLive™ Video Calls: Save, collaborate and share measurements instantly with your team anytime, from anywhere.
- AutoRecord™ Measurements: Instantly save measurements to your phone with Cloud backup.
- Fluke Cloud™ Storage: Securely access equipment records anywhere, anytime.