Cancellations and Returns
The Customer may not cancel orders once accepted by Arab Engineers. Arab Engineers may, at its discretion and in writing, allow an order to be cancelled subject to Arab Engineers recovering from the Customer the costs incurred by Arab Engineers. In the event of cancellation of part of any order only, Arab Engineers may invoice the Customer any difference in selling price per unit applicable to the quantity actually despatched up to the time of cancellation compared to the quantity ordered.
The customer may only return products to Arab Engineers, and receive a credit or refund, on the following conditions:
- The Customer must contact Arab Engineers prior to the return of any products and obtain the prior consent of Arab Engineers and obtain a returns number (to be quoted on all returned paperwork)
- Return must be made within 30 days of the date of delivery (as stated on the delivery documentation). Products must be returned to Arab Engineers in their original condition and packaging and in a condition which will enable them to be immediately fit for re-sale;
- The Customer must follow any specific instructions with any product regarding its return to Arab Engineers;
- The Customer must quote the invoice details or the Arab Engineers reference number on the Arab Engineers Customer Returns Form from the original despatch note, otherwise any credit given for the returned products will be based upon the lowest sales price; and
- For products returned due to Customer error or no longer required and returned in accordance with 1 – 3 above a handling charge will be applied. This handling charge is set out by Arab Engineers.
- Where the Customer returns products to Arab Engineers not in accordance with 1 – 3 above (for example, after 30-days from the date of despatch or in an unfit state) Arab Engineers will refuse delivery and return the products at the Customer’s expense or may apply a handling charge which relates to the actual cost of reprocessing (subject to the minimum charge set out by Arab Engineers).
This returns policy excludes software, calibrated products, non-catalogue products, extended range products, product plus products and specially manufactured products. Arab Engineers accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to products in transit from Customer to Arab Engineers or for any items received by Arab Engineers with them.