Evaluate the trends, eliminate the doubt
Test up to 5 kV and makes data collection easy due to its compatibility with the Fluke Connect™ wireless application. This insulation meter is ideal for testing a wide range of high voltage equipment including switchgear, motors, generators, and cables.
Conduct the entire range of test voltages specified in IEEE 43-2000 with a best in class and CAT IV 600 V safety rating. With measurement storage and PC interface, it is ideal for preventative or predictive maintenance programs designed to identify potential equipment failures before they occur.
- TrendIt™ Graphs: Use graphing to show changes in measurements, allowing you to graph and show problems instantly.
- EquipmentLog™ History: Access equipment history building a database of equipment health and baselines with cloud backup.
- ShareLive™ Video Calls: Save, collaborate and share measurements instantly with your team anytime, from anywhere.
- AutoRecord™ Measurements: Instantly save measurements to your phone with Cloud backup.
- Fluke Cloud™ Storage: Securely access equipment records anywhere, anytime.